Norwegian version of this page

Higher Education Entrance Qualification Assessment Service

If you are unable to find out if you are qualified for admission on our website or in the GSU-list, you can use our assessment service.

Ikon for universitet og høgskole
Information on admission to universities and university colleges. 

NUCAS’ assessment service

You can use the service if our web sistes do not provide the information you need to find out whether you are qualified for admission.

You do not need an assessment before you apply to higher education. You can apply for admission through NUCAS or sign up for upper secondary school classes and/or exams without NUCAS’ assessment.

NUCAS’ assessment does not include any calculations of grade point or grade conversions.

Required documents

In order for us to assess your education, you must submit:

  • The assessment form: Evaluation of education for further studies
  • Certificate or diploma and transcript of grades from upper secondary school
  • Certificate or diploma and transcript of grades from higher education if you have higher  education
  • Documentation of name changes (if you have changed your name)

All documents must be translated to Norwegian or English by a translator or a translation service. Copies of your original education documents must always be enclosed.


Published Feb. 20, 2015 12:04 PM - Last modified Aug. 29, 2022 10:29 AM